Tri-Sure, as a supplier of industrial packaging solutions, with its Strategy and Organizational Structure that are focused on the Mission, Vision and Values, is comitted with:
- Customer focus, meeting their needs and expectations;
- Provide investiment return to shareholders;
- Conformity with standards and legal requirements that may be applicable;
- Provide a suitable environment to employees;
- Cost / benefit that is suitable to supplier expectations;
- Provide continuous improvement of products, service and Quality Management System
We believe that it is our obligation to ensure that our products and services are safe in every aspect. This covers the full spectrum from creating a safe local workplace to protecting the environment worldwide. An imperative is our focus on quality. Safety and quality are inseparably linked. We will do all that is within our power to deliver perfect quality in every aspect.
At Tri-Sure we continuously work on improving our products and services, therefore all our production plants are ISO 9001 certified.
What is ISO 9001-2015?
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
At Tri-Sure we recognize the growing need for safe closures when it comes to food contact. We work closely with our customers to provide them with the safest packaging solutions. Our GFSI and IMS certification serves as recognition of our ongoing efforts.
What is GFSI?
The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) is a non-profit organization founded by industry members to provide leadership and guidance on food safety management. As part of the overall supply chain, packaging manufacturers play an integral role in this program supporting food producers and service providers with safe packaging materials.
What is FSSC22000-2011?
The FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System provides a framework for effectively managing organization's food safety responsibilities. FSSC 22000 is fully recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and is based on existing ISO Standards. It demonstrates that the company has a robust Food Safety Management System in place that meets the requirements of the customers and consumers.
What is FDA / IMS standard?
Developed by US Food and Drug Administration the standard describes sanitation rules and policies for Interstate Milk Shippers. These standards also apply to safe purchasing of packaging and its components from certified manufacturers.